1. Service Description: The Service will initially consist of free access to industry specific news, editorial content and free searches (with the option of purchasing detailed data) of selected information from the product and property of Shopping Center Database Inc. The benefits of the Service and any information provided to Member are subject to change from time to time and without prior notice, and any services ordered are subject to availability.
2. Membership and Use: RTD agrees to provide the services described above to the Member through the Service during the term of this Agreement. Membership in the Service is not transferable. Member agrees that the services will be used only for his/her benefit. Any printed material and software provided by RTD is the property of RTD. Member is responsible for all use of this Service and will immediately notify RTD of any unauthorized use of the Service membership. Member agrees to not publish, retransmit, broadcast or otherwise reproduce the information or software in any medium.
3. Links to, and Frames of, the Site: If you operate a Web site and wish to link to this Site, you may link only to the home page of the Site and not to any other page or subdomain of us without our express written consent. You may not frame or utilize framing techniques that involve any Marks, copyrighted material or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of any portion of the Site or suggest any relationship between our Site and you without our express written consent. In addition, you agree not to decompile, reverse engineer or disassemble any software or other products or processes accessible through the Site, not to insert any code or product or manipulate the content of the Site in any way that affects the user’s experience, and not to use any data mining, robots, cancelbots, spiders, Trojan horse, or any data gathering or extraction method in connection with your use of the Site.
4. Termination: RTD has the right to terminate this Agreement and the membership in the Service at any time for any reason. MEMBER HAS THE RIGHT TO CANCEL MEMBERSHIP IN THE SERVICE AT ANY TIME UPON WRITTEN, ELECTRONIC MAIL OR VERBAL NOTICE TO THE CUSTOMER SERVICE DEPARTMENT. A canceling Member will not receive or be entitled to use any benefits or discounts of the service after the cancellation date.
5. Disclaimer of Warranties and Limitation of Liability: RTD MAKES NO WARRANTY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO ANY SERVICES PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY MEMBER AS A RESULT OF USING THE SERVICE, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, PRODUCTIVENESS OR ANY OTHER MATTER. MEMBER ACKNOWLEDGES THAT HE/SHE IS NOT RELYING ON RTD’S SKILL OR JUDGMENT IN SELECTING THE SERVICES AVAILABLE TO MEMBER. RTD WILL NOT, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE, BE LIABLE FOR SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES OR ATTORNEY’S FEES OR COSTS. RTD will have no liability for any cause beyond RTD’s control. If for any reason any disclaimer is found to be defective or unenforceable, then the only recourse that member will have against RTD is to cancel the membership.