6. LICENSE TERMINATION: License agreements are renewed on an annual basis. This service expires 12 months after the date of
activation and is renewable at a discounted renewal price. Data extracted, exported, printed or in any other format can not be used in any way if your
account has expired, you violate this license agreement, or your account is not in good standing.
7. DATA CONDITIONS: Except as specifically provided herein, Shopping Center Database Inc. provides the licensed material “AS IS”. Shopping
Center Database Inc gives no other express or implied warranties, representations, promises or guarantees of any kind, statutory or
otherwise, with respect to the licensed material, its functions, contents, or user documentation. While Shopping Center Database Inc. makes every
effort to keep the database complete, accurate and up to date, the entire risk as to the quality and performance of the licensed material and the
results from use is with you. You assume all responsibility for selection of the Data Subsets needed to achieve your intended results, and for the
use of and results obtained from the Data Subset.
8. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: In no event will Shopping Center Database Inc. be liable for any damages including but not limited to, any lost profits, lost
savings, indirect, special, incidental, economic or consequential damages, arising out of the use, or inability to use the licensed materials, or for claim
by any other party. In no case will Shopping Center Database .com and,Shopping Center Database Inc, be liable, in any kind of legal claim in any way
connected with the use of theShopping Center Database Inc web site or the Database, for more than the amount paid by you for the use of the Data. Shopping Center Database Inc entire liability and your exclusive remedy shall be at the option of Shopping Center Database Inc to either refund the
amount you paid for the Data Subset or provide you with corrected items. General.This Agreement shall be governed by the laws in force in the Provinceof Ontario. You acknowledge that a breach of this Agreement may cause irreparable harm to Shopping Center Database Inc. and therefore you agree that upon any such breach Shopping Center Database Inc. shall be entitled to obtain injunctive or other equitable relief to enforce your obligations under this Agreement.
9. REFUND POLICY: Shopping Center Database Inc. is committed to customer satisfaction with the best technical, sales and information support services. However, due to the digital nature of the product sold, refunds are not available and all sales are final. In the case of any disputes we will, however, use all commercially reasonable efforts in an attempt to find a solution that is acceptable to all parties.
10. RIGHT TO CHANGE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OR CONTENT: Shopping Center Database Inc.may add to, change or remove any part of these Terms and Conditions of Use at any time, without notice. Any changes to these Terms and Conditions of Use or any terms posted on this Site apply as soon as they are posted. By continuing to use these Site(s) after any changes are posted, you are indicating your acceptance of those changes. Shopping Center Database Inc.may add, change, discontinue, remove or suspend any other Materials posted on this Site, including features and specifications of products described or depicted on the Site, temporarily or permanently, at any time, without notice and without liability.
Have additional questions or to order, please contact us via email or phone.